Thursday 19 November 2015

Crafted Shields Gallery Now Available

Shields stand out and the crafted ones in LOTRO are no exception. Metalsmiths can make some beautiful shields, as you can see in the Metalsmith: Crafted Shields gallery.

There is a great variety of motifs, shapes and colours that may be helpful for creating a nice outfit or role-playing. For example:


Dwarf

Elf

Man

Rohan

I also found a couple of shields that might be good matches for my guardian's current outfit (she's the hobbit modelling the shields). Which one would you recommend?

#1
#2
#3
#4

1 comment:

  1. I like #4 with the outfit. And Thank-you for this gallery! It has helped me very much. Your hobbit guardian did a great job with the modeling. I imagine she had to scratch an itch, or fold her arms once in awhile, but you know... hobbits can be fidgety. :)
    ~Synndariel [Elf Hunter, Arkenstone]

    ReplyDelete