Thursday 10 August 2023

Myndariel Finally Max Level 140

Myndariel and her loyal bodyguard Nixe

Myndariel has finally reached the current max level of 140 while questing in Gundabad. I really wanted her to get there before the next expansion came out. The last time she was max level was when level 100 and Dol Amroth dailies was the big deal. 

Myndariel celebrated reaching max level by buying the Elk of Felegoth's Glory from the Curator in Bree as her reward. 

Elk of Felegoth's Glory - Myndariel's reward for reaching level 140

She still has lots of quests to go in Gundabad. I'm enjoying the story but the zone and the outfits are rather ugly. I'm looking forward to the Umbar expansion - that should be something totally new and interesting! I guess I'll have to try out the new Mariner class and I really hope the new zones will have some amazing corsair-themed armour. I'm nervous and hopeful for the crafting changes - I love crafting in games and I just hope they make it better and not worse (and please bring back all the beautiful old legendary weapon skins as craftable cosmetics!).

Now that she's max level, I've made a list of goals for her to work on. Perhaps this list might help some other new level 140 players too.

Things to Do at Level 140:

  • Finish quests in Gundabad
  • Do Zhélruka missions in Gundabad
  • Do Gundabad crafting instances 
  • Craft some level 140 gear 
  • Do solo instances at level 140 (Minas Morgul, War of Three Peaks, Gundabad)
  • Do quests in King's Gondor (Gondor Renewed has a new epic quest-line)
  • Try some Delvings
  • Go back and finish quests and deeds in other zones

I'm not interested in raiding but dungeons and raids usually have the best gear for those that want to min-max. Especially for level 140, there are several options in Gundabad and then the Return to Carn Dûm group of instances.

Have fun in Middle Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment