Sunday 17 January 2016

Crafted Halberds Gallery Now Available

It's been a little while since I added any more crafted weapon galleries. I've been collecting images for the legendary weapons galleries and I discovered you can't preview minstrel instruments in the wardrobe, so I'll have to get some action shots for those.

Halberds are unique to Captains and I think the Crafted Halberds Gallery shows that they are pretty cool looking. There's a lot of variety in shape and style and I can't imagine why a Captain would want to use anything else.

I think for my Captain, I have three favourite crafted halberds that would look good with her outfit, but I also have to give a shout out to the Galadhrim Halberd - usually Galadhrim weapons are copies of another crafted weapon skin, but this one is unique and beautiful.


Favourite 1

Favourite 2

Favourite 3

Galadhrim




No comments:

Post a Comment